Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm still here, honest


See, a long stretch of nonblogging doesn't happen without a bunch of contributing factors. One thing that happened is Facebook, which totally undermined my blogging reflex. Another is that Vaca Estupenda suffered a severe loss of purpose once I decided it wasn't a food blog anymore. During the election I kind of drifted into a vague kind of poliblogging, but once we won that focus, too, fell by the wayside. And there are only so many cute kittycat photos one can post in lieu of substantive content.

But there's tons to write about: I've started a new band with my friend Liza, who's an unearthly great singer, and I never did finish building that damned mandolin, and I do still cook and eat with great enthusiasm. Assuming there's still anybody around who wants to read it, I'm going to make a concerted effort to get this thing going again. So stay tuned.

1 comment:

pleasurefromthethorns said...

i'm still here and i still read! rock on!