Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A dire warning to emergency first responders everywhere


Via Buzzfeed. Nine bows to Jet.

6 comments:

mike said...

"Accidentally."

I've been pondering this for a day and a half, and I still say there's no such thing as accidentally aspirating a small mammal.

Rob said...

So he did it on purpose?

I dunno, I'm guessing if you've got some serious adrenaline pumping, and it's a teeny tiny little kitten...? Snopes doesn't have anything to say about this yet, but I'll keep checking.

An Briosca Mor said...

One word: ortolans.

Rob said...

Exactly.

T said...

Oh mercy. Oh, mercy me. Milk very nearly came out of my nose, which, after the last few days, is the *last* thing I want. Poor kitty, but--pbbbbbbbbaaaaaahhhhh!

But inhaling six ounces of kitten is not like accidentally swallowing a marble, methinks....

Rob said...

I feel just terrible hoping it's true. Poor kitten. Poor guy who inhaled the kitten (not only for the physical distress, but for the combined guilt and hilarity he surely feels).