Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It Just Gets Worse

I'm sorry, everybody, I just can't help myself. This stuff is fascinating like a car crash.



She can't name one newspaper or magazine she reads. She's RUNNING FOR VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and she can't name ONE NEWSPAPER OR MAGAZINE SHE READS. Oh, and she was a journalism major.

I love how Katie Couric saying "I'm just curious" has taken on such a threatening tone.

As a side note, here's an interesting perspective on what we might see at the debate tomorrow night.

4 comments:

mike said...

I'm reminded of Nathan Thurm. (Look him up on YouTube.)

Ceilisundancer said...

Not ONE single newspaper. Not ONE single bill (from the "I've debated her 20 times" article). Holy cow (or other such words). So, does she really think she'll get away with that level of purposeful ignorance? Gosh, I hope the masses aren't that naive.

An Briosca Mor said...

Katie Couric is so not a MILF either. Ten years ago, maybe, but not any more.

There's another video clip out there from the Couric interview where Palin can't name any Supreme Court rulings she has ever had issues with, other than Roe v. Wade. Ordinarily that might not be considered to be a big deal, but there's another video out there of her commenting on the Exxon Valdez ruling of a few years ago that had a major impact on Alaska.

Gee, you'd think it would be the seventysomething guy on the ticket who'd be the one with the short-term memory problem. If, God forbid, she actually gets elected is she going to have to put a yellow sticky on her refrigerator (or her forehead) that says "Show up on Jan 20th, noon at the latest"?

Rob said...

I'm done posting about her. I've gotten to the point where my outrage circuits are in danger of overheating and shutting down.