Monday, June 16, 2008

Rob's Thrilling Vacation (So Far)

After a comparatively brutal time at work, I've got this week off. I'm planning to do as little as possible. This morning Kyosaku nudged me awake at 7. I made coffee, ate a banana and a container of Fage Greek-style yogurt with honey (to which I'm now inescapably addicted), and read for a while. It's a little after 11 now. Maybe I'll get dressed and think about lunch soon. The cats are curled up on either side of me. They love it when I stay home.

Yawn. Scratch. Yep. Gonna be a boring week for the ol' blog. I'm not apologizing.

4 comments:

Di said...

I LOVE the Fage with honey. That stuff is amazing - super low-cal and yet super high-protein! I like the 2% plain with a chopped apple and walnuts added in.

Rob said...

I like the whole-milk stuff, myself. It's as good as ice cream. Seriously, if it were illegal I'd have to resign myself to a life of crime.

Di said...

Oh, I definitely prefer the whole milk Fage... but I can rarely afford the fat content! It's such good stuff, though, I've tried all the fruit varieties but the honey is my favorite. When you buy the kind with the honey attached, you don't get as much yogurt, so I still buy the plain and add my own honey ;)

Di said...

And PS - - while I understand your point, it is NOT as good as ice cream.