Monday, May 21, 2007

Fruity Oaty Bars

Having plowed through the whole first-and-only season of Firefly on DVD, I watched Serenity (the movie that was based on it) on Saturday. The series is now my third-favorite thing I've seen on television, behind the new Battlestar Galactica and Arrested Development, and the movie was pretty good too, but that's not what I want to share with you today. What I want to tell you is that since seeing Serenity two days ago, the Fruity Oaty Bar jingle has been playing on a continuous loop inside my head.

And now it's in yours too.

5 comments:

hsempl said...

thanks!

oh, and nice cheese.

Rob said...

It's now day 3 of that damned jingle's hold on my phonological loop. While I have the greatest admiration and respect for Joss Whedon, if I ever meet him I swear I'll hurt him for this. I might even sing him the theme to Born Free.

Jeanette said...

You're a bad, bad man.

On the other hand, yes. Firefly good.

An Briosca Mor said...

Rob, take out your flute or even your box and play a couple of times through the High Cauld Cap. If that doesn't work, switch off to the Sweets of May. One of those ought to be enough to knock that jingle out of your head. Of course, then you'll have one of those tunes stuck in your head, but on the bright side you won't have the jingle any more.

Rob said...

I say this with the caution you have when you aren't sure if you've cured your hiccups, but I think Nicola Conte seems to have done the trick. I have "Il Cerchio Rosso" playing in my head now, but that's an enormous improvement.